Friday, November 3, 2017

Stampin Up! Beautiful Bouquet Brick Card






Hi everyone,

Today's tutorial is a card that I made for my monthly swaps to give to a couple of demonstrator friends. I love the fun brick wall backround, that was made with the decorative mask and embossing paste. The bunch of flowers was made with the  Bouquet Bunch thinlits and the sentiment was made with the Sweet Cupcake stamp set. To purchase any of the products featured in today's tutorial please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it. If you can't view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxSxYUBQrw4


Thanks for coming past. I hope you found today's tutorial helpful. If you have any questions please visit my ONLINE STORE and click on the 'Contact Me' section. I hope to see you again soon!