Monday, October 9, 2017

Stampin Up! Painted Harvest Gift Card Set and Gift Box Tutorial



Hi everyone,

Today I am showing you how to make a gift card set and matching gift box. I used the beautiful Painted Harvest stamp set, I love this stamp set. It's highly versatile and just beautiful. When you stamp with different colours they all look amazing with this stamp set. Today I used Blushing Bride, Rose Red, and Smokey Slate inks.  I highly recommend this stamp set :-) To purchase any products from today's tutorial please head to my ONLINE STORE

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made them , please click on the following YouTube link if you can't view it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvWVOsaMWGA


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, if you have any questions or would like to join my team,  please feel to contact me through my ONLINE STORE .

Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx