Friday, June 23, 2017

Stampin Up! Burlap and Daisy Delight Bundle Gift Box


Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you the gift box that houses the Gerbera cards and envelopes I made. You can find the pictures and tutorial in yesterday's blogpost HERE .

The box is made with Crumb Cake cardstock and I used the Burlap stamp and the Daisy Delight Bundle. The gerbera is made with Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink. The centre of the flower is made with a  punched 3/4 inch circle from Early Espresso cardstock and stamped with Chocolate Chip ink with an image from the Daisy Delight stamp set.

Here is today's tutorial. If you can't view it please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VocgKVzMNoI


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions please contact me through my ONLINE STORE or via facebook. You may also leave me a comment under my video on YouTube.

If you live in Australia, you may order everything featured in the tutorial  through my ONLINE STORE .

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xx