Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Stampin Up! Beautiful Bouquet and Pinewood Planks Card

Hi everyone!

Today's card is my customer thank you card for July. Ever since I got the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle and Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder, I thought that the two were a match made in heaven along with the gorgeous Stitched Shapes Framelits and Layering Square Framelit Dies (crafting must-haves).

I really love how this card turned out. During filming of this tutorial, I had inked one side of the embossing folder with Sahara Sand ink and used the splatter from the Timeless Texture stamp set. Upon looking at it I changed my mind and instead turned it over and used the plain white underside. I am glad that I went with the white version.I also added a couple of sprigs from the Bouquet Bunch Dies to fill out the flower bouquet after I had finished filming the tutorial. I hope you like the extra touches.

Here is the video tutorial of how I made the card:



If you cannot view it please click HERE on the YouTube link provided.

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE. Similarly, you can also purchase everything featured in today's tutorial through my ONLINE STORE .

Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx