Thursday, June 22, 2017

Stampin Up! Burlap and Daisy Delight Gerbera Card Gift Set


Hi everyone!

Today I am showing a gift set that I am making for a friend of mine. I am using the Daisy Delight Bundle and Burlap backround stamp. The gerberas are made with the Daisy punch and I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango cardstock and ink. The brightness of these colours are set off with my favourite neutral Crumb Cake. The centres of the flowers are Early Espresso cardstock and stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. The box will be featured in another video tutorial.

Below I have a video tutorial showing you how I made the cards and envelopes. If you cannot view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud9_z60rM0Q


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, let me know if you have any questions, I am more than happy to help. Please use the CONTACT ME section of my ONLINE STORE if you would like to get in touch or purchase any product featured in today's tutorial if you live ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA.

Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you again soon! Happy crafting!

Maria
xxx