Pepperly Rose Invitations Blog by Maria Kandylas

This blog is here to share my obsession with papercrafting and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. I LOVE Stampin Up! as I find that everything co-ordinates and it makes creating super easy. If you would like to contact me or purchase from me ANYWHERE in Australia please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ I am also the owner of Pepperly Rose Invitations. I make custom designed invitations and bonboniere. Please don;t hesitate to contact me for any custom designed stationary, bonboniere, party favours and party decor.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Stampin Up! Watercolour Words Balloon Bouquet Salted Shaving Cream Technique Card.


Hello everyone!

I have been having so much fun with my Salted Shaving Cream Technique that I decided to create a couple of birthday cards using this fun technique. I did however alter it and instead of using the fine table salt I decided to try it out with course flaky salt. The effect is different yet again and I am thrilled with the results! Below I have a video tutorial showing you how I made these cards

If you cannot view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f7cX7hugQk

I hope you like today's tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I am happy to help. Please visit the 'Contact Me' section of my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx