Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stampin Up! Blooms and Wishes Papillon Potpourri Ticket Tear Butterfly Box

Hi everyone,

Today's project is a quick and easy box to make with the beautiful Blooms and Wishes stamp set which will be carrying over to our new catalogue out on the 1st June 2017. I love this stamp set as it is not only beautiful but it's also versatile and can be used for many occasions. Featuring also is a sneak peak of the new Ticket Tear punch - I love it already.

I am sad that the beautiful Papillon Potpourri stamp set is retiring along with the Elegant Butterfly punch. Grab these two before they go!

Below I have a YouTube tutorial showing you how to make one of your own.

If you can't view it please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJpQpH6k2d8

If you would like to purchase any product featured today or have any questions, please go to my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx