Monday, May 15, 2017

Stampin Up! Tranquil Tulips

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a very quick card using Stampin Up!'s new Tranquil Tulips stamp set along with the new Ticket Tear border punch. These will be available to order from the 1st June 2017. The Tranquil Tulips stamp set is hostess set so that means you have to place an order of $250 or more and you can use some of your hostess dollars to grab this gorgeous set.I made the card without a sentiment as I am leaving myself some options.

I have made a video tutorial to show you how to make this card so please click on it below to watch it.

If you can't view it please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=CJNzCa9iCRU

Thanks so much for coming past, and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my online store and you can find it through the following link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Maria