Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stampin Up! Valentine's Sealed With Love and Love Notes Windox Box, a Haul and a quick tip

Hi everyone!

I made this super cute Valentine's gift box with the new Window Box Die, Sealed With Love stamp set and the Love Notes Framelit dies from the Occasions catalogue. I also used the Layering Circle Framelit Dies from the current Annual Catalogue. I loved how it all came together and it was very easy to put together. Below I have a video tutorial of how I made it.

If you can't view it please click on the following link to view on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f73AJQ8vtfA

I used Real Red Ink and Momento Tuxedo Black Ink for the sentiment.

The box is a pretty decent size and makes an excellent gift box as well as a wedding favour or party favour. All you need is different colours and embellishments and you are good to go. Keep your eye out for some new creations with the new Window Box Die.

My video is a long one as I have not only made the gift box, but I also have a tip for mounting your clear blocks with the image sticker on as well as a haul of all my new goodies. So grab a cuppa, relax and enjoy!

Thanks for coming past and I hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Maria
xxx