Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Stampin Up! Fox Builder and Owl Builder Punch Art Koala Tag

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation, a punch art Koala tag made with the Fox Builder and Owl Builder Punches, as well as the Cupcake Cutouts framelit dies. The koala was quite simple to make and I have a video tutorial below for you to follow along to and make one of your own!

If you can't view it please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPprytWvxo

I used Basic Grey, Whisper White, Smokey Slate, and Mint Macaron cardstocks. I also used Foxy Friends and Sweet Cupcake stampsets. For the embossing I used Woodlands embossing folder. For the eucalyptus leaf I used the Botanical Builder framelit dies. I also used the free white and silver metallic ribbon from our Sale-a-bration Catalogue. Who doesn't like free stuff? Super fun and super easy to make!

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and I hope to see you next time!

Maria
xxx