Pepperly Rose Invitations Blog by Maria Kandylas

This blog is here to share my obsession with papercrafting and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. I LOVE Stampin Up! as I find that everything co-ordinates and it makes creating super easy. If you would like to contact me or purchase from me ANYWHERE in Australia please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ I am also the owner of Pepperly Rose Invitations. I make custom designed invitations and bonboniere. Please don;t hesitate to contact me for any custom designed stationary, bonboniere, party favours and party decor.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Stampin Up! Fox Builder and Owl Builder Punch Art Koala Tag

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation, a punch art Koala tag made with the Fox Builder and Owl Builder Punches, as well as the Cupcake Cutouts framelit dies. The koala was quite simple to make and I have a video tutorial below for you to follow along to and make one of your own!

If you can't view it please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPprytWvxo

I used Basic Grey, Whisper White, Smokey Slate, and Mint Macaron cardstocks. I also used Foxy Friends and Sweet Cupcake stampsets. For the embossing I used Woodlands embossing folder. For the eucalyptus leaf I used the Botanical Builder framelit dies. I also used the free white and silver metallic ribbon from our Sale-a-bration Catalogue. Who doesn't like free stuff? Super fun and super easy to make!

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and I hope to see you next time!

Maria
xxx