Pepperly Rose Invitations Blog by Maria Kandylas

This blog is here to share my obsession with papercrafting and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. I LOVE Stampin Up! as I find that everything co-ordinates and it makes creating super easy. If you would like to contact me or purchase from me ANYWHERE in Australia please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ I am also the owner of Pepperly Rose Invitations. I make custom designed invitations and bonboniere. Please don;t hesitate to contact me for any custom designed stationary, bonboniere, party favours and party decor.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Stampin Up! Basket Bunch 3D Easter Basket Tutorial

Hi everyone,

I've been having a tonne of fun with the Basket Bunch Bundle from Stampin Up! This bundle is so adorable! You can use it for multiple occasions and today I decided to make a 3D basket out of it! (** My Original Creation**) It can hold a Ferrero Rocher chocolate or 3 Chocolate Easter Eggs. Feel free to add any small items of your choice. It's not difficult to make and it is super adorable. Below is a video tutorial to show how to make one of your own.

If you cannot view it here please click on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cML2p7ggQ8

I hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you next time!

Maria
xxx