Monday, January 2, 2017

Stampin Up! Basket Bunch 3D Easter Basket Tutorial

Hi everyone,

I've been having a tonne of fun with the Basket Bunch Bundle from Stampin Up! This bundle is so adorable! You can use it for multiple occasions and today I decided to make a 3D basket out of it! (** My Original Creation**) It can hold a Ferrero Rocher chocolate or 3 Chocolate Easter Eggs. Feel free to add any small items of your choice. It's not difficult to make and it is super adorable. Below is a video tutorial to show how to make one of your own.

If you cannot view it here please click on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cML2p7ggQ8

I hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you next time!

Maria
xxx