Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Stampin Up! Lovely Lily Pad Card

Hi everyone!

I am sharing a super subtle card using the 2020 Sale-a-bration Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and the matching Lily Pad Dies. These can be earned for free with a qualifying order at my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

The colours I chose for this card are Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam. I went for a more subtle dreamy colour scheme. I love the peacefulness of subtle colour schemes. This stamp set has plenty of samples out there, where the colours are more vibrant and bright. I decided it would be fun to do something completely different. I hope you all like it!

If you would like to see how I made it please head on to my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJraUvrAu_M

If there is anything that I can help you with, just don't hesitate to let me know, I am more than happy to help.

I appreciate you coming past today and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment