Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Stampin Up! Little Ladybug Golden Honey Spinner Easel Card

Hi everyone,

I hadn't made a spinner easel card for a very long time so I decided to make one using free product! The super cute Stampin Up! Little Ladybug stamp set is a freebie as is the Golden Honey DSP with a qualifying order. The Ladybugs dies can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

If you would like to check out how I made this cute card I have a YouTube tutorial I made for you to check out and follow along to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCCKh3-_WjI

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to my YouTube channel**


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thank you for coming past and I hope you come back again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment