Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Stampin Up! Sailing Home High Tide Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a very special card for a viewer of mine. I am so pleased he enjoys watching my channel and likes to create cards! Cardmaking is a fabulous activity for anyone, it is not only relaxing, but it is also good for fine motor skills, enhances artistic skills, and at the end of this activity a person can give something meaningful.

The products I used today are Stampin Up! Sailing Home Bundle, High Tide and Rectangle Stitched Dies. If you would like to see how I made it, please head on my YouTube channel. Here is a link to my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2-1AzK2WG8

** Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to my video tutorial**


Thank you so  much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment