Monday, October 14, 2019

Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature Leaf Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest creation inspired by a tissue box I have at home! You can find some inspiration from your creations from your tissue boxes, packaging of anything, home decor, you name it - anything! This was a very simple to make and I love the way it turned out! I used Whisper White cardstock. I used Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the card base, regular Whisper White for the outer panel. I used the Rooted In Nature stamp set along with the Nature's Roots Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and Colorful Seasons stamp set for the branch. I used Basic Grey, So Saffron, and Gray Granite Stampin Pads. The 'thanks' sentiment' is from the Well Said stamp set which I added after I filmed the tutorial. All products featured in my tutorial can be bought through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is my tutorial showing you how I made this card  https://www.youtube.com/watchv=zM224AHAkfI

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to my YouTube channel.**


I really appreciate you coming past my blog. Thank you for watching my tutorial and for your support.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment