Friday, June 14, 2019

Stampin Up! Leave a Little Sparkle Unicorn Card


I just love unicorns! Today's card features Stampin Up! Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set. This is a beautiful set and is one of my must-have's from the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. I ink blended the background with my makeup brushes using Melon Mambo, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Coastal Cabana. I spritzed the background with some water using my fingers. I just love unicorns and rainbows together - just magical! All products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE

Here is a video showing you how I made this card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBC71cSgDPg

Please double click the picture and it will take you straight to YouTube.

Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. I hope to see you again next time.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment