Saturday, June 29, 2019

Stampin Up! All Wired Up Piggy Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest card creation which is (in my opinion) super cute!! I used Stampin Up! All Wired Up background stamp and the oldie but goodie, This Little Piggy stamp set. I also used the Stitched Shaped Dies. I used my Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils to colour the flying pig image and I used my make up brushes to colour the circle in Balmy Blue. All products minus the pencils and make up brushes can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

TIP: I embossed the All Wired Up image in gold and it gave the chicken wire image a more classy and elegant look. This in turn can be paired with any image not just farm or critter based ones.

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxLJO5_9E2I

Please click on the image twice to take you directly to YouTube

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, and thank you for coming past. Please come again and check out my next tutorial.


Maria xx


No comments:

Post a Comment