Saturday, January 5, 2019

Stampin Up! Hello Cupcake Watercolour Card

Hi everyone!

It's Sale-a-bration time! Today's card features a FREE stamp set Hello Cupcake! That's right, FREE! For every $90 purchase you are able to pick a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, which can be found in my online store HERE

I used watercolour paper to create my own DSP and for the cupcake image. I love watercolour paper, you can do cool techniques with it. I used Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, and Crumb Cake. I have provided a YouTube tutorial to show you how I made this card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwK7gE_xHlg


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment