Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stampin Up! Fable Friends Best Bunny Easter Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing an Easter card made with Stampin Up! Best Bunny and Fable Friends stamp sets. This is the card that came to mind as soon I saw this cute stamp set. I had a tonne of fun creating the background with my makeup brushes, and they really blended the ink so seamlessly. I also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circle Framelit Dies and the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured today, please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I have a tutorial to show you how I made it if you would like to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515Bo8xYPao
 You may also click the YouTube pic twice and it will take you direct to my YouTube channel


Thank you so much for coming past today and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment