Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Stampin Up! ® First Frost Takeout Treats Card

Hi everyone!

Today I have a card that was inspired by a challenge with the theme 'Hello Spring'. The colour combination is nice and fresh and it was also inspired by my daughter's bed coverlet. The colours I used today are Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Bermuda Bay. I used the First Frost Bundle (one of my favourites), Takeout Treats stamp set, Pinewood Planks Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder and Swirly Scribbles Thinlit Dies. All products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it: https://youtu.be/bN2QOUNVs5o






I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. I appreciate you coming past today and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment