Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October Blog Hop Stampin Up!© Dragonfly Jar of Love Card

   

Image may contain: outdoor and text

Hi everyone it's Maria here,

Today I am taking part in Kylie's Demonstrator Training October blog hop. Today's card is very simple. I ink blended the background in Petal Pink and So Saffron. I die-cut the dragonfly from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies, and the "thanks" sentiment is from the Jar of Love stamp set and inked in Gray Granite. All these products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QKS-r7QflA&feature=youtu.be





I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon! Please check out everyone participating in this blog hop. We have some very talented ladies :-)

Maria xx

Blog Hop List


10 comments:

  1. Love the colors and ink blended background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dragonflies and I love the colours you have used too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb I am so glad you like the card :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tatiana, I am so pleased you like the card :-)

      Delete
  4. The dragonfly is stunning. Flies over the subtle background beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and dragonflies are a favourite. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete