Thursday, September 20, 2018

Stampin Up! Tropic Merry Christmas Detailed Deer Card + Crafty Gifts From Crafty Friends

Hi everyone,

Today I am showing you a non-stamping Christmas card using the Merry Christmas and Detail Deer thinlit dies, along with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder. I had a lot of fun sponging on some colour and I used a "tropical" colour scheme of Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo and Grapefruit Grove. To purchase these products please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpjDwsumI4


Thank you all for watching, I really appreciate it. If you would like to purchase or touch base with me, please head to my ONLINE STORE 24/7 AUSTRALIA

See you again next time!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment