Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Stampin Up! Shimmer Hearts Come Home A Little Wild Christmas Card



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a shimmery Christmas card using the super cute A Little Wild stamp set with the matching Little Loves Thinlit Dies. I am also using the Hearts Come Home stamp set, and the awesome Frost White Shimmer Paint. All items can be found in my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

To see how I made this card, I have a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY0D59BnoSU



I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions or if you would like to purchase any of the product featured today, please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Thanks for coming past, I really appreciate it,  and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Maria, even if it is not what you envisioned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gaynor, I really appreciate your feedback! I am so sorry for such a late reply.

      Delete