Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Stampin Up! Pretty Kitty Basket Weave Card

Hi everyone!

Over the past weekend I participated in a crafty challenge where one of the criteria was to use a  product or stamp set that we haven't used since we bought it. Pretty Kitty is one of those sets that I bought over a year ago and then never used it. It is such a shame and so wasteful, so when this challenge came up, I jumped at the chance to use it. The Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is also a product that I have never used! I am so glad I pulled them out and used them. I used my surprise favourite colour Pineapple Punch for the card base. I am not a bright yellow kind of gal, but this looks gorgeous and I cannot stop using it! I also used my favourite Stitched Shaped Framelits and Layering Circle Framelit Dies. I think that they all worked very well together. You can purchase any of the products featured in today's tutorial at ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7

Lately, I have been challenging myself to colour more, as it was something I was avoiding to do. I found colouring intimidating when everyone I've been following has been using alcohol markers. I don't have any of those as my budget doesn't allow for them but I do have an old set of watercolour pencils. If you colour with watercolour pencils and Stampin Up! Blender Pens you can get a very similar look to alcohol markers! I still have a lot to learn when it comes to shading etc, but I have to say I will be colouring a lot more now.

Without further delay I will show you how I made this cute card with my video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKY5NHf_Qys


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you need any assistance or to purchase please go to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7 and use the 'CONTACT ME' section and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment