Saturday, July 7, 2018

Stampin Up! At Home With You Hospitality Card


Hi Everyone!

I am sharing my latest note card which will be given to a friend of mine. She has invited myself and family over for a coffee, so I thought it would be nice to give her this card along with a small gift to say thank you.

For this card I used the gorgeous At Home With You stamp set and the matching At Home Framelit Dies.I also used the Pattern Party Decorative Masks for the brick backround. These can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE . The colours I used today are Smokey Slate and Pineapple Punch. I coloured the wreath with my watercolour pencils.

To see how I made this note card you can watch my YouTube tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIThHqLmC34


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured today please head to my ONLINE STORE IN AUSTRALIA I would really appreciate your business.

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment