Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stampin Up! Bella & Friends Suprise Pull Tab Slider Card


Hi everyone!

Here is my latest creation, a suprise pull tab slider card using Stampin Up! Bella and Friends stamp set. I also use Umbrella Weather Framelit dies and the versatile Layering Circle Dies. This card is loads of fun and easy but it just takes a little while, totally worth it though.

I wanted a fun, bright and cheerful colour scheme. The colours I used are Soft Sky, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Calyspo Coral, and Pear Pizzaz.

Here is my video tutorial showing you how I made it. If you can't view it please click HERE


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. As always all the supplies can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE. If you have any question please go to my ONLINE STORE and go to the 'CONTACT ME' section. I am more than happy to help.

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx