Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Stampin Up! A6 Card / C6 Envelope and Memories & More Magazine Style Holder with Birthday Blossoms & Pansy Punch


Hi everyone!

Today I have a fun, yet practical project for you. It's an A6 card and C6 envelope magazine style holder that can also fit Memories and More cards! I've decorated it with Stampin Up! Birthday Blossom stamp set and Pansy Punch.

I was having a look around for a project like this with A6 card sizes in mind and I really couldn't find any, so I decided to make one myself! Bonus for me is that it also fits Memories and More cards also! I had a tonne of fun making it as I was using the gorgeous Birthday Blossom stamp set with the matching Pansy Punch. I only recently acquired these and I am so glad that I finally got them. They make beautiful projects! I have a tip for you also on how to line up with flower images for the Pansy Punch.

Below is a video tutorial showing you how I made the magazine style holder and how I decorated it.


If you cannot view it here, please click on the following YouTube link to view it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJeHvw9TXY

As always all products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE. Similarly, if you have any questions please head on to my ONLINE STORE and go to the 'Contact Me' section. I am more than happy to be of assistance.

For all the latest promotions and Stampin Up! news please head onto to my Facebook page HERE

Thanks so much for coming past and I appreciate your business.

Maria xx