Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature Card Stampin Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue

Hi everyone!

I had a play with the new Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature stamp set and decided to use non-natural colours for something a little different. I inked the leaves in Melon Mambo and Black, and the sentiment was embossed with gold embossing powder. This stamp set is a sneak peek from the new Stampin Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to get this stamp set and are not a demonstrator you may join my team HERE and you may pre-order it!

Without further adieu here is the tutorial showing you how to make this card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l3IzOERa2w




Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today. If you have any questions or if you would like to order any of the products featured to day minus the stamp set, then please head on to my ONLINE STORE 24/7

Thanks again and I hope to see you again next time.

Maria
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment