Monday, April 30, 2018

Stampin Up! Magical Day Unicorn Rainbow Popcorn Box



Hi everyone,

Today I am featuring a lot of retiring products which is super sad, but you can grab them before they go for good. Don't miss out as they are just too adorable not to get! I featured the Magical Day Bundle, Popcorn Framelit dies, and the Rainbow Builder Framelit dies. I am also featuring Pink Pirouette which is a colour I am particularly devastated is retiring - I have used this colour more times than I can remember. If you would like to order any of these awesome products please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Here is the tutorial in how I put this super cute rainbow unicorn box together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zDyVWIh_Cs



Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment