Thursday, October 7, 2021

Stampin Up! Distress Oxide Free as a Bird Layered Leaves Card.


 Hi everyone! 

It has been a while since I have blogged. I have busier on my YouTube channel. These days I create for fun so whenever I get inspired I just have fun with it all and use everything in my stash, whether it is old or new. I like combining products and the possibilities are endless. I love the #usewhatyouhave philosophy to crafting these days.

The products I used were:

 Distress Oxide Inks: Blue Ribbon, Black Soot, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Lucky Clover and Tumbled Glass.

Stampin Up!: Free As a Bird, Seasonal Layers Dies, Leaf Punch and Layered Leaves Textured Embossing Folder. Whisper White Thick and regular cardstock.

If you would like to see how I made the card feel free to view my tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2Q8nkY3k0

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon.

Maria xx


No comments:

Post a Comment