Sunday, October 4, 2020

How To Make Unique Designs With The Underside Of Photopolymer Stamps!

 


Hi everyone!

I am on a roll with using the underside of photopolymer stamps. The shapes are so unique and fun, and you can really create eye-catching and striking designs. Today I used Stampin Up! To A Wild Rose and Beautiful Friendship stamp sets. I also used Well Written Dies and Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folders. If you would like to purchase any of the products I have featured you may do so at my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

If you would like to see how I made this card step by step, you may do so at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IWHuu3RATE

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and I hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much for coming past :-) 

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment