Saturday, July 25, 2020

Stampin Up! Prized Peony Glass Vase Card


Hi everyone!

I have completely forgotten to post up my card that I made last week! I have had quite the week with a lot of personal things happening so my sincere apologies for not putting this up earlier.

This is my latest creation. I used the Prized Peony stamp set from Stampin Up! along with the Brick & Mortar and Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folders. The background is coloured my spritzing Stampin Up! ink with rubbing alcohol and it makes it act like alcohol inks! The effects are amazing and what is great is that light colours go over the darker colours without them mixing together! The effects are amazing and unique every single time. All products featured can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Rather than me rambling on and on, you can view my tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQDqJFsuzjw  where you can see how I made this card step by step.

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment