Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Stampin Up! Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder Daisy Lane Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a very quick and easy card using Stampin Up! Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and Daisy Lane Bundle. I used Blueberry Bushell and Whisper White cardstock. For the inks I used Pineapple Punch for the flower and Granny Apple Green for the stem with leaves. For an extra added touch I added a Clear Faceted Gem and embossed the front panel with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder.  All these products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d4emXAUSPM

* Please click on the picture twice to go straight to YouTube.

Thank you all for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. Greeting from sunny California! Your card is simply lovely Maria. I enjoy watching your videos. Enjoy your kiddos as they are grown & gone on their own all too quickly. Blessings ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I really appreciate you leaving me a comment, and thank you so much for watching my tutorials I really appreciate it. :-)

      Delete