Monday, May 27, 2019

Stampin Up! Butterfly Wings Country Floral Card


Hi everyone,

I am sharing my latest card using Stampin Up! Butterfly Wings stamp set along with the Country Floral embossing folder. I also used my Stitched Shapes dies and I thought it would be fun to pair this with Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstock. All these products may be purchased through my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Here is a tutorial showing you how I made this card step by step https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vZUYsV3Y0&t=922s


Thank you so much for coming past and watching my tutorial, I hope to see you again next time!

Maria xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your wonderful video & instructions on how to use this beautiful stamp set! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to make it look nice! You video helped so much! I can't thank you enough!! Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Beth! I am so pleased you found this tutorial helpful.

      Delete