Monday, April 1, 2019

Stampin Up! Cherry Blossom Thank You Card

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a very simple yet elegant cherry blossom card. I used the beautiful Season Layers Thinlit dies and Abstract Impressions stamp set for the 'thank you'. For the stripes I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool. I also used the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies. I love the effect of self coloured cardstock as it looks more organic, and it really looks beautiful. All items can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made this beautiful and elegant card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpR5vHHdKq

** You can also double click the YouTube pic below and it will take you directly to my YouTube channel **


Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoy!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment