Saturday, December 22, 2018

Stampin Up! Butterfly Gala Lace Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a card that is full of sneak peaks from the up and coming 2019 Occasions Catalogue going live 3rd January 2019. I used Mint Macaron cardstock and ink, as well as Whisper White Cardstock and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The embossing folder is a sneak peak and it is the  Lace Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. The stamp set and punch is a bundle called Butterfly Gala. It is such a beautiful bundle and I had a tonne of fun making this simple card. You may purchase these new products from the 3rd January 2019 through my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Here is a video tutorial I have made showing you how I made this card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH00IqCrxNI


I hope you all have enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to purchase any of the products featured please head to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA .

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment