Thursday, August 23, 2018

Stampin Up! Sprig Punch Reindeer Card





Hi everyone!

I have a fun punch art card for you using the new Sprig Punch which will be available for purchase on the 5th September 2018. This punch is so versatile, in this case I used it as quirky antlers for the reindeer image from Foxy Friends. I also used the Star of Light stamp set for the stars and sentiment. The background is ink blended with Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushel inks. All products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7

I have also added a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer version of this card. I hope you all like it!

I have a video tutorial to show you how I made  the card https://www.youtube.com/watch=a2Bpf7G49Jw


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have an queries or if you would like to order through me please visit my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7

Thanks for watching and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xx

1 comment: