Monday, February 5, 2018

Stampin Up! Waterfront Valentine's Card



Today I have created a Valentine's card using the Waterfront stamp set! You are probably wondering why I would do that? Well, the Waterfront stamp set in my eyes has more uses than just making watercoloured landscape scenes. I decided to use it in a completely "out of the box" way, in that, I made it into a DSP. If you would like to purchase any products featured today, you may do so at my ONLINE STORE

The heart is not a die cut, but rather it was hand drawn by me and fussy cut with my Paper Snips. The sentiment was made with the awesome Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set, and I used the Classic Label Punch to cut it out.

I made this card for my husband, and the style of card suits him to a tee. I have a video tutorial for you to follow along to if you wish to make it yourself. If you can't view it here please click on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izH1Ua-Fmlg


I hope you found today's tutorial helpful. Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx