Monday, January 8, 2018

Stampin Up! Lots of Lavender

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a very simple one layer card featuring the elegant and beautiful 2018 Sale-a-bration Lots of Lavender stamp set (which is free!) and the Colorful Seasons stamp set from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. I feature heat embossing and the use of stamp platforms such as the Tim Holtz Stamp Platform and MISTI tool. If I had the Stamparatus I would of used it as this card is perfect for it!

If you don't have a demonstrator and you live in Australia I would love to have the opportunity to earn your business. If you are thinking of joining Stampin Up! I would LOVE for you to be a member of my team. Please head to my ONLINE STORE to purchase product or join my team.

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made it. Here is the lonk to my video if you are unable to view it here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tly_uZGntjI



I hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx