Sunday, December 31, 2017

Stampin Up! Magical Day Mermaid Pillow Box

Hi everyone!

I had taken a small break over the Christmas period to refresh and spend time with family. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your family and friends. Can't believe that 2017 is coming to a close already! With 2018 around the corner I hope you all have a wonderful 2018 filled with an abundance of joy and blessings.

Today I am featuring some new goodies coming your way on the 2nd January 2018. They are the super cute Magical Day Bundle, Myths & Magic Specialty DSP and Celebrate You Thinlit dies. These items will be available for you to purchase through my ONLINE STORE from the  2nd January 2018. The Celebrate You thinlit dies cannot be purchased, but rather they can be earned during Sale-A-Bration with every $180 purchase. Exciting goodies coming your way and I hope to have the opportunity to earn your business.

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made this awesome project. This pillow box is large enough to hold gift cards with their packaging and room even for some chocolates! Here is the link to the video on my YouTube Channel if you can't view it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGdbk4GVka0


Thank you so much for coming past, and I hope you enjoyed today's project. See you again soon!

Maria