Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stampin Up! Circle Tab Punch Hearts Come Home Ornament Card



Hi everyone,

Thank you all for coming past my blog. Today I have a fun project to show you using the Circle Tab Punch. It's an ornament card featuring Hearts Come Home, and Lovely as a Tree stamp set. This is such a fun card and it was suggested to me by my YouTube viewer with a card that looked a little similar in shape. I just decided to simplify it.

Here is my video tutorial showing you how I made it. If you can't view it please click on the YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hitz3KgE6s


I hope you all like it! Please head on to my ONLINE STORE to purchase any of the products featured today and you can also JOIN MY TEAM HERE.

Thank you for coming and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx