Monday, June 5, 2017

Stampin Up! Colourful Seasons Bundle Card




Hello everyone!

The new Stampin Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue is here!! It is an awesome catalogue, head on over to my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ and check it out, it's beautiful!

Today's creation is the first thing that popped into my head when I first saw this bundle. I used the beautiful Colorful Seasons Bundle along with the gorgeous Hardwood backround stamp. The colours I used are Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip. A fun technique I used is heat embossing on acetate. I love the effect and it looks amazing!

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made this gorgeous card.


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you would like to purchase anything I have featured today or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks again for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx