Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stampin Up! Hardwood Basket Bunch Easter Box

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope you all have a blessed Easter with family and friends. Today I have a quick project to show you and it is the swap I had made for Onstage Sydney. Onstage is a demonstrator only event where we get training and a sneak peek of the new Annual Catalogue which comes out on the 1st of June 2017.

This is a cute box made with my favourite Basket Bunch Bundle, Hardwood backround stamp and Tags and Labels Framelit dies. Below I have a tutorial that shows you how to make one. Don't limit this just for Easter, you can make this box with different embellishments for many occasions and it's  great for party favours.

If you can't view the video here please visit the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH6n4PR4GMk

Thanks so much for coming past and see you again next time!