Monday, November 7, 2016

Stampin Up! Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies Christmas Note Card Tutorial


Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to show you a new Stampin Up! product, it's the new Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies! These dies are just divine and add a beautiful touch to any of your projects.

Today I have made a really quick note card featuring the Santa and inside sentiments from Cookie Cutter Christmas, The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment on the front of the card is from the beautiful Star of Light stamp set. I also feautred the Layering Circle Framelit dies and the gorgeous Candy Cane Lane DSP.

Here is a video tutorial of the note card, I hope you all like it and find it helpful.

Please click HERE if you cannot view the video

Thanks so much for watching and I will see you again soon!

Maria xx