Friday, July 22, 2016

Stampin Up! No Bones About It Dinosaur Party Tutorial



Hi everyone!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for being absent from here. I have been producing video tutorials but I have not been updating my blog posts- so sorry.

I was recently asked to create a dinosaur themed party for a client who wanted something simple, bright and happy and I think that Stampin Up! No Bones About It stamp set fits the bill! The above pictures show you a pocket invitation, cupcake toppers, decoration for water bottle and party favour. They all co-ordinate and are very simple to make. If you would like to create them yourself I have 3 video tutorials for you to check out and follow!



The above video shows you how to decorate the water bottle and make the cupcake toppers







The above video shows you how to make the party favour




The above video shows you how to make the invitation

I hope you have found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by leaving me a comment here. Thanks for coming past and see you again next time!

Maria 
xxx