Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Stampin Up! Game Console Punch Art Card for Tweens

 


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a punch art card. This card was created when I was requested for ideas for tween cards. I generally find creating for that age group a little tricky, so I asked my son what he thinks and he gave me several ideas for themes. I took the gaming one on and decided to make a Nintendo Switch Lite themed birthday card. 

I used Stampin Up! Blossoms in Bloom, Mountain Air, and Painted Poppies stamp sets. I also used the Detailed Trio Punch, Garage Gears Dies, and Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing folder. All these products are available through my online store at https://pepperlyrosepapercrafting.stampinup.net/

If you would like to see how I created this card you may do so on my YouTube channel at 

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. See you again next time!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment