Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Stampin Up! Power of Hope Stone Card

Hi everyone!

Here is my latest creation using the gorgeous 2020 Sale-a-bration Power of Hope bundle which also features the awesome Stone 3D Embossing Folder. This is a great bundle you can earn for free with every qualifying purchase. If you would like to purchase any Stampin Up! product and choose this beautiful bundle  you may do so at my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA.

The background was blended with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Balmy Blue inks. I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The embossed background is with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder which comes with this bundle.

If you would like to see how I made this gorgeous card please view my YouTube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnrs6FYEZiY

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you will come back again soon!

Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment