Monday, August 19, 2019

Stampin Up! Free As a Bird Lace Card





Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest card featuring Stampin Up! Free As a Bird stamp set and the Lace 3D Embossing Folder. I also used my Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils to colour the images along with Stampin Up! Blender Pens to blend out the colours. I used Purple Posy cardstock as it is new to  my collection and I absolutely love this soft and pretty lavender purple colour. All items minus the Big Shot and watercolour pencils can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYW6C24Qv9U

**Please double click the YouTube thumbnail to take you directly to YouTube to watch it there**


Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment