Monday, July 1, 2019

Stampin Up! Beautiful Friendship Hydrangea Card

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing this month's customer thank you cards using Stampin Up! Beautiful Friendship and Well Written Dies. It is a very clean and simple card but I absolutely love these types of cards. You don't need a lot of 'stuff' on cards to have beautiful and striking designs.

I used Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the base and regular Whisper White for the front panel. I also used Highland Heather cardstock for the 'thanks'.  I used Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, and Balmy Blue for the ink.

Here is a video showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d0ecW51WA

You can also click on the YouTube picture twice which will take directly to my YouTube channel


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. See you again next time!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment