Monday, May 13, 2019

Stampin Up! To a Wild Rose Water Colour Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a sneak peek bundle called To a Wild Rose which will go live on the 3rd June from the new Satmpin Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. This a beautiful and versatile set. I decided to watercolour the images as this stamp set looks great whichever way you chose to stamp or colour it. If you choose not to watercolour these images, the stamp set has you covered as it is a 3 step stamp set. You have options which is great. If you would like to get your hands on this set early, please join my team through my STAMPIN UP! ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you this stamp set and how I made it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFzXyqhRBfg


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment